Monday, February 05, 2007

My Child

was obviously not meant to do housework. Or, I have to teach her it's okay to get dirty when prepping the dishes for the dishwasher OR handwashing dishes.

As I stated in the last post, I was going to get the dishes into the dishwasher and going. I asked Cassi if she wanted to help. Of course she did. But, I warned her she would get her hands dirty. The whole time she complained about getting her hands dirty and that the dishes were stinky.

OK. So, her nose is just closer to the dishwasher to smell all of the odor-iferous dishes going in to be washed. I guess I'll have to keep getting her to do them with me.

At least she lives with the luxury of putting dishes into a washer and not completely washing by hand. Oh, by the way, I had two large pots to wash after the main load was in the dishwasher. But, I told her I was done with the dishes. She came back in and said, "Hey, you told me you were done." Yes, I was done with what went into the washer. These had to be washed by hand because they wouldn't fit. She just turned around and went back to her bedroom.

Hmmmm.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

P.S. I'm too tired for laundry folding tonight. Plus, I want to watch the news before bed.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Sounds like she has her priorities down. LOL