Sunday, February 11, 2007

As Usual,

I'm working on Sunday night, completing homework. Right now, I think I've got a 1.5 inch binder, that I'm using to place and store my journal pages. AND, right now, the journal is over 73 pages, at least, my Word version, the typed and printed stuff is 73 pages. Plus, I've got hand-written stuff and photo pages. We're only going into week #5 of 16 weeks. I think I'll have two 3-inch binders by the time the semester is completed. BUT, I'm having so much fun.

I wanted to apologize to everyone who read, or TRIED to read. There was a lot I wanted to get off my chest. I know the people I copied the blog entry and comment might not like my post about their posts, but oh well. It was very important I got what I need OFF MY CHEST.

But, in case anyone missed in the post, I am losing my hearing. AND, as my sister says, I agree that I will not go completely deaf any time soon or at all. However, my hearing will definitely continue to decrease. Because of the fact that my mother needs hearing aides too, the audiologist believes the hearing loss is hereditary. Also, the hearing loss is nerve related, which is why the hearing cannot be fixed, unless using an aide.

This weekend, Cassi went to Pa's. She got to go ice skating yesterday and to the play place at the grocery store. While she was gone, I got to go back to the Home & Garden Show. I didn't get a chance to get through all the gardens at the show. Rob decided he didn't want to walk through, so sat at the side while I went through. I got some pretty photos of the flowers and gardens and one of the houses. I'll upload pictures soon.

On a lighter note, I'm watching the show "Family Guy" on Fox. As I'm typing this, the dad, who's dressed like a clown for his daughter's 17th birthday, comes down the stairs on a unicycle. After falling off the side of the stairs, he falls on top of his father. The mom says to call 911 for an ambulance. The dad says they should call for two, and turns around and shows the unicycle stuck up his BUTT. I know, a bad description, but good laughs!

Okay. I'm gonna go for now. I've got to get pipsqueak in bed.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

P.S. and some poems to write!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's cool that you were able to go back to the flower show and get some good pictures! Maybe it will help you get some more good ideas to write about!! You probably will need 2 binders by the end of the semester.