Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Masses Eat Pizza!

Well, not the ENTIRE masses, just 34 kids. As the school recently held a candy bar fundraiser, the kids (and their parents) who sold and paid for 3 boxes of candy bars allowed the kids to be eligible for a ride in a limo (a Hummer limo) and a pizza party.

Cassi was one of those lucky few. The school had 34 kids complete their goal. So, off they went this morning to have a pizza party. The restaurant in question is called CiCi's Pizza. It's a pizza buffet place (for those of you who don't know what it is).

The kids really had a good time. The principal couldn't believe how much food some of these kids ate.

On the way back, the limo drivers took them a different way, giving the kids the opportunity to experience more the feel of riding in a limo. There were two limousines, a black and white one. The kids who rode over to the restaurant in the white returned in the black and versie-vicie. Rob and I went to help keep the peace. I went because I was taking pictures. Unbeknownst to me, I took 63 pictures! Am I crazy or what.

I'm currently printing the pictures, or as many as I can print before going back to Cassi's school. I've also burned them to CD. I'll put pictures out probably this evening about the event.

We were shocked because even Cassi ate like a horse, eating 2-3 pieces of pizza and a few cinnamon rolls. She also drank juice and water. I think it was because she had 30+ friends eating with her.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

I'm just a PRINTING fool!

3 comments:

Lynda said...

Awww, that sounds like fun! But with 34 kids, I would be happy to be able to turn down my hearing. LOL

Unknown said...

I'm glad she had a good time and more importantly that she behaved well!! Cassi loves her cheese pizza and her cinnamon sticks! You should see how she eats when we are at Chucky Cheese!

aisha said...

Hello Cathy,
I was interested in reading your blog, very impressive.
In my point of view, today's children are more developed than we were. They feel bored to play with dolls and toys, they want something new. Parents waste much money for Limousine hire cause limos are one of the best way how to attract them and it really works.