Friday, July 14, 2006

USA Map

Note to self. I want to get a large US Map, along with cork tiles. The tiles will go behind the map to "frame" it and protect it. I would love the opportunity to travel the country, as more than 50% of the country is still unvisited for me. I want to be able to share the experiences with Cassi.

I've already warned the family, they can't take Cassi to Disney World until I've had the opportunity to take her first. Because, short of being at the hotels at Disney World in 2001, I have not been inside Disney. Plus, back in 1996, Jason and I experienced Epcot together, but not Disney. I really want to share the experience with her.

I want to take her traveling to see the country, more than just what she sees in the news and on TV.

I don't have a deadline for all 50 states, but something we can do as she is growing up.

8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds like an awesome plan!!! I would love to go with you to Disney World with because I have never been there!!!