Monday, July 10, 2006

Cassi, The HIGH Maintenance Child

Cassi is only 6 years old, but I already see my traits in her. If she is not completely busy 100% of the time, she gets sad and lonely. I'm trying so hard to keep her busy, but with the business we are trying to run, and the house that needs HUGE AMOUNTS of organization (what someone told me I'm good at), it's been difficult to keep her busy.

The next trait is friends. She doesn't have many friends and not too many little girls live near us. Her one friend, Lindsey, isn't always home. Cassi doesn't seem to understand this. Plus, we don't want her to go to Lindsey's house when the mom's not home. So, again, I can see Cassi get sad.

I need to make sure she doesn't follow my path. I can see this leading her directly to depression, like I have dealt with.

Okay. Gotta go. Had to vent when she can't.

Cathy
8^ (

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Try to get her some art projects and look for her dance class like I talked about