Friday, July 07, 2006

Cassi, short for Cassiopeia. (and her favorite color is red)

She is the love of my life, although I really didn't think I wanted her when I found out I was pregnant. She is now 6 years old. She was lucky enough to go to an all-day kindergarten this year. This was lucky for me too. Since I started back to college, I go to school when she goes to school. A great deal all the way around. I've taken sooooo many pictures of her over the years. I always did love photography. Since 1997, even before her birth, I've had a digital camera. This year, I was able to upgrade to a 6.2MP camera. It is so small that it lives in my purse. I take ALL sorts of pictures.

Okay. So, this year, Cassi had the opportunity to have her picture take twice, in October and March. Here is October:


Here is March:

She is my pride and joy. She's working so hard; she has issues. For the short-short, she has trouble concentrating, with a disorder called Auditory Processing Disorder. She has trouble processing what she hears. She's very smart, but it just takes her time to "get" what she is being told or what she is reading.

That's it for now about Cassi. I just wanted to add her pictures here.

Love to all,
Cathy 8^ )

P.S. Just had a thought. For those of you reading this post, and seeing Cassi, probably wonder what I look like, if you've never seen me. I'll add my picture in another post. A family friend from New Jersey has told us many times that she looks like me when I was growing up. She should know, she's known me since I was ONE (34 years now)!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She does look like you!!