Sunday, July 23, 2006

Am I a Wimp? You BET!

I think I offended someone when I emailed them this week. I said what was on my mind and this person hasn't responded.

You see, this person is new back into my life after a while (okay, a long while). I'm trying not to offend too much, but it appears I have.

I figured I would wait, but don't want this person to up and tell me to "take a hike." So, I'm waiting it out to see what happens. Maybe this person was shocked at my comment.

Okay. We'll see. If so, AGAIN, I'm sorry for my comment. But, I am sick of pussy-footing around and not telling people how I feel.

Okay. Had to vent. Off the soapbox now!

Me

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Life to short not to tell the truth!

Anonymous said...

If you are talking about me, it is only that I didn't have anything to say about your comments. I'm still around.

Also, I had no internet access for most of the weekend.