Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Lunch & the CRACK-uum...

Well, for those of you who don't know me, or have ever seen me, I am RATHER large chested. Today, before we went on our trip to the zoo, we stopped at Wendy's for lunch. My lunch consisted of a side salad and a spicy chicken sandwich with fries.

Here's the hilarious part, I was also wearing my bathing suit to the zoo today. Why not get some sun if I can?

But, my suit likes to "part" my breasts more than I like. AND, everything I eat tends to wind up there, crumbs, veggies, you name it.

I was picking up some veggies from my salad to eat, when all of a sudden, a piece of cucumber falls IN my "crack." Rob, being the MAN that he is, looks directly at my breasts and laughs uncontrollably. I look down and start to laugh too!

Now, for you inventors out there, here's my idea for us ladies well indowed. I've always told Rob I need a CRACK-uum. It's like a small vaccuum but for my the crack between my breasts. When I eat sandwiches, that makes crumbs, where do you think they go?

So, I very subtle-y (is this a word? probably not!) removed the veggies, AND CRUMBS, and continued to eat until I was full.

So, (yes, I LOVE the word SO), someone invent the CRACK-uum for those of us who end up with crumbs (and things) on our large breasts!

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are too funny!