Wednesday, July 26, 2006

My Dreams...

Here is the information about my dream this morning:

"This morning, I woke from a WEIRD dream. For some reason, things in my past are getting skewed in my dreams. Anyway, when I worked for Tri-C, I had to administer an entrance exam for student nurses. Part of my dream, I was taking that test. But, the test came to life. Part of the test, I had to walk through a chicken coop. While walking through it, I had to think of the test and the questions. One of the questions was, "What do you smell, that, while walking through the coop you can see and feel?" The answer was chicken poop and pee!

Well, I was wearing a VERY nice dress, was dressed to the "9's" but was also wearing a hat for my head. Well, little did I know, but there were chickens running overhead in coops too. I couldn't believe how much it smelled.

Well, I ran out of there as quickly as I could. I threw my test down and said, "F**** it! I'm not taking this DAMNED test!" Then, I started crying. I woke up crying.

Okay, my dreams can get VERY vivid and feel real. So, at first I didn't want to walk this morning."

My dreams can be VERY REAL looking and feeling. I think part of my dream was because I was watching: 1. my Reba Greatest Moments special and 2. my ALL-TIME favorite movie Pure Country before going to bed at midnight. I honestly feel that some of my dreams are the product of what I watch and read before I go to bed.

So, how come I can't have a dream to figure out the lottery numbers? especially when the lottery reaches 100million+? I know somewhere, in one of my dreams, I won 4 million dollars. But, where the money went, I couldn't tell you.

Numbers are REALLY BIG on my dream meters. I had this one dream, where I was shopping in Lane Bryant. For those of you who don't know this store, this is a store for heavy women. But, for the most part, the clothes tend to be classy, at least the last time I shopped there, they were more business-focused. Anyway, I picked out so many clothes, must have been shopping for a new wardrobe. I had a credit card at the time, but, first didn't realize how much was on my card, nor did I realize just how much in clothes I had picked out. The total rang up to $779 dollars. For some reason, I only had $443 on the card. So, I had to put some clothes back. I debated back and forth what to return. Then, with all the clothes I picked out, I see this pants set, kinda casual, but very dressy looking. It was cream, with roses nicely placed all over it. The material was very soft, like a soft blaket, but something to wear. It was light, but comfortable. What caught me was the roses, their colors in reds and hues of red. In the end, I don't remember if I ever bought the outfit or not.

Otherwise, most of my dreams are based on stuff going on in my life, especially if I haven't "closed" issues before going to bed. Oh, plus, I have many dreams about flying, high. Or, I have lots of dreams where I'm either being killed or are killing people. Plus, I would say 80-90% of my dreams are in color!

While I was working for E&Y, I had this dream about God. The whole reason I was learning Lotus Notes was to build a "soul" tracking database for him. He needed to know at any time where any soul was. This was going to be my job, to build it, manage it, etc. Well, I no longer develop in Lotus Notes. Must have been a result of the fact I was working 16 hour days before taking a trip to Florida in 1996!

Love to all,
Cathy
; )

P.S. Here's my question for anyone reading to comment: What do you dream about?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Strange dream!! You don't want to know about my dreams, they usually are bad dreams!