Sunday, July 23, 2006

Skunks...PU!

Last night just SUCKED! First off, because it's getting to be "that time" my emotional status is going from high to LOW. I ended up in bed at 10, but first I had to take care of the adult babies litter pan. Thank GOD the pan is in the basement, because kitty litter can be YUCK!

So, I ended up in bed after taking care of the pan. I decided to read a little and watch TV a little. Because it was a little warm in the bedroom, I had the fan on. The weather had cooled off outside, so the air went off again. It was getting very comfortable.

At 2am, my neighbor behind us decides to take his dog out. LIGHTS BLARING! And, with the dog barking at something, it woke me up. As soon as I woke up, I smelled this HORRIBLE smell. It was a SKUNK! And, the smell didn't go away. It was making me so sick. I ended up trying to go back to sleep with my nose in my pillow. I'd rather smell my underarms after not wearing deodorant for a day than smell that skunk.

I would REALLY laugh if that dog got sprayed by the skunk.

Then, I realized that the temperature was very cool in the bedroom. I was only sleeping under a sheet. I started to shiver. BUT, I was just so tired that I was too lazy to get up and turn the fan off. For almost an hour, I tried to get back to sleep.

When I finally did get to sleep, I realized that I woke up immediately, just to discover that it was 8am! Of course, body kicks in and it's time to pee!

Bottom line...DAMN SKUNKS! Hopefully the week doesn't go like this. Even though I'm sleeping, I'm not tired.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yikes must be the weekend of skunks. We just barely missed hitting one last night and we drove past where someone had hit one today!