Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Brood...

Yep, the brood gets bigger. No, we don't have more, just the ones we've got are getting bigger. They are now 2 1/2 weeks old. Their eyes are now staying open. Because they are still unsure about their walking, they all walk like they are drunk. You'll see the orange one want to move forward. So, you'll see him rock up and back. Then...

He falls over. I believe there are 2 boys and 2 girls, at least that's what it appears like when you "look down there."

But, here are the most current photos, as I promised on Friday. Plus, I've got a picture of mom. Besides mom, it appears one of them is calico. There's one orange, one smokey grey, and one black and white. So, without further ado...

Mom:



And the Babies:









Hope everyone enjoys the pictures of the babies. Thought you would enjoy them!

Love to all,
Cathy 8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are soooooo cute!! I wish I could have one!! Thanks for the update!