Thursday, July 20, 2006

ISPs SUCK!

I can't believe what I had to do today! All afternoon, I spent my time going to EVERY web site that I do business with and confirm what email address was there and CHANGE it!

For our home email address, it has been alltel.net for the domain. Well, the company, Alltel was just bought out by Windstream Communications. Instead of keeping the same domain, email addresses are all changing.

What a WASTE of my precious time this afternoon. So, for those of you who use our home email address, the new domain is @windstream.net. Otherwise, the hotmail address is still the same.

What I have read and heard in the media, is that the AVERAGE internet user frequents 6 (that's SIX) web sites in their internet-access life. Well, I think we access about 10 to 20 times as much.

That's it for now. Had to vent!

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That sounds like a MAJOR pain in the butt!! You should talk to Amanda about how much she had chaning her zip code!! Since Vegas is growing so much, they changed her zip code!