Sunday, April 29, 2007

What Does Your Birthdate Mean for Your Love Life?

Okay. Got this from someone else's blog. But, thought it was neat. I'll have to tag the site for later review of quizzes for the blog.



Your Birthdate: June 19

You don't just believe in love at first site - you've experienced it.
You develop crushes pretty easily, but keeping your interest is another matter!
You are very prone to love - hate relationships.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 1

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 1

You are most compatible with people born on the 1st, 10th, 19th, and 28th of the month.

This was pretty neat. I guess this means my husband is my true love because I'll only have one. I'll have to go out on a limb. He was born on the 4th, which is CLOSE to the 1st. Works for me.

I would have to say I kinda agree with the number of times you'll have your heart broken. This would have to be my ex, the "love affair" I spoke of on this blog over the summer, even though it took me 10 years to realize it. But, I found my true love because of it.

Darnit! I keep typing because as "bec u a se" so I'm going to change it. My fingers do the typing here on this blog. If you start seeing because typed wrong, this is why.

Gotta go.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Miki said...

Hey, Cathy, sorry haven't been around in a while. been away. BUT YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED! Go to my blog and see in the latest entry, have fun!

Lynda said...

Maybe the 1st was a typo. ;)

Unknown said...

That was a cool post! I did mine last week but I can't remember right now what it said! But I remember it being pretty close to me!