Thursday, April 19, 2007

Computer Fun

OK, I had to borrow this from Ralph at Homespun Headlines:


Okay, I have to admit it – some computer people DO have a sense of humor. I received this not long ago.

Give it a try.

1. Go to google.com.
2. Click on "Maps" (along the top). Or click on "Google Maps".
3. Click on "Get Directions" (along the top.)
4. Type "New York" into the first field, and "London" into the second, then hit 'get results.'
5. Read line #23. (On some systems it is line #24)


This is HILARIOUS! I laughed. Have a good one today.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

6 comments:

Lynda said...

It's line #37 if you go the other way. ;) That was hilarious. I am glad I wasn't drinking water. It would have shot out my nose.

Lynda said...

I have awarded you the Thinking Blogger Award. Please visit Laurianne's Hope for more information.

Ralph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ralph said...

Cathy
I have been visiting your site for a while but just now got around to adding you to my links. Hope that is okay.
Ralph

Ralph said...

You are most welcome.
Ralph

Cupcake Blonde said...

That is great! I think I have to put that one up there! Oh and I got the Thinking Blogger Award too and wanted to have you in my list but Lynda snatched you up! :)