Monday, April 09, 2007

Nothing Witty...

To my 4 adoring fans (you know who you are), my apology for nothing witty to say lately. But, I promise to change that soon. Somehow, I'm in a funk. It didn't help when Marie told me yesterday that the Buffy show will be having its Season 8 coming out in comics.

Darn her. Of course, I had dreams this morning from about 5:30 until 9 that wouldn't let me wake up. It had to do with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. I'm still in a daze about it.

Okay, gotta go for now. I'm off to school soon!

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

I am sorry you're in a funk but it happens every once in a while. I too am upset about Buffy being in comic form, but I think for different reasons than you.

I haven't felt like writing anything today either.

Lynda said...

It annoyed me, too, that Buffy is going to be in comic form. Maybe we should form a protest!

Honestly, I don't think I want to buy the comic.

Unknown said...

I hope Joe can find the comics! I would really like to see where Josh Whedon would have taken the show next if he had another season to air!