Saturday, April 07, 2007

Where Did Our WARM Weather Go?

Help! Does anyone know where our warm weather went to? Is Mother Nature telling us we did bad by changing the time-change thing?

I can't believe how cold it is outside. Even though we've got the new windows, the windows in the office and Cassi's room do not have the curtains back on them. I can sense the cold outside. As I'm sitting in the office right now, I can look out the office windows and see the cold outside. Even though it is morning, the sun is NOT out. I can see the flurries hovering and falling down.

Hopefully, this trend ends soon. Help!

Lots of Love,
Cathy
8^ (

Stay warm out there!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah we have a coating on the ground up here also! It seems as if it's winter's last stand!!

Cupcake Blonde said...

Uh, sorry...I think we took it. It was 91 here today.

Although it is supposed to rain tomorrow so it will be cooler. I couldn't help but groan and thank my lucky stars that I live here when we rolled the video of Cleveland's opening day getting snowed out for the second day in a row!

Lynda said...

It's been cold here too, neighbor! It keeps spitting snow flakes at us!