Sunday, April 22, 2007

Excercise, Exercise, Exercise

Okay. So the weather is getting nicer. This week, I've actually been able to do lots of walking in the mornings. A round trip from home to school and back home again, without deviating is almost a mile.

Plus, the last time I went to the doctor, she told me I had lost 11 pounds in two months. Pretty good, eh? To top it off, this month, I've lost almost five pounds. I think two things have made this possible:

1. my night classes, making me eat earlier in the evening
2. overall, eating less because I've been so busy

My goal now, since the weather is getting nicer, is to introduce more fresh veggies and fruits back into my diet. I've had the opportunity to eat more salads over the past couple of weeks. I think since I've been cooking earlier, that's helped as well. Because of my class schedule and Rob's working at night, on the nights he's working, I've cooked our dinner before he and I go off to work/school. So, come evening, typically I'm not even hungry. But, if I don't get to cook before school, I am hungry. This hasn't been too often, but the earlier dinners have been very helpful.

So, as the weather continues to be nice (and warm), I will walk.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I have been working on it too. Lost three pounds at WW this week, but it doesn't really count since I was retaining water the week before. Though, that WAS only something like a .6 lb gain.