Friday, April 13, 2007

More Cassi on Thursday...

You won't believe what else she tried yesterday. Last night, we went to a local craft store, called Pat Catan's. It's an awesome craft store with good prices.

We primarily went out because Rob wanted to run the car after the parts being changed. But, I'm looking for envelopes that I can use to mail out 4x6 photos (of course, I didn't get them).

As we're walking through the store, we come across these collapsible milk crates that have kids' supplies, paint, brushes, etc. The box was $14.95. She says to us how she could use the craft kit. Then, she says:

"You can buy it for me. I've already had my hair cut today."

Huh? Like that has anything to do with the decision to buy the thing or not. Yes, for those of you who've seen her pictures recently, with LONG hair. Her hair is now short, up to her ears and layered.

Marie couldn't believe how good they looked. Plus, a lot of changes since Marie was here last in February: new windows, new living room furniture, new hearing aides (I spell aides my own way), and new hairdo for both Cassi and Me. I think she was a little shocked.

I gave Marie her pictures of Cassi, along with her birthday present. I got her the Mini Bake'NFill Cake Pans. They're like the large one, but you make 4 smaller ones at one time, instead of one large one. I think she should use them when she gets back home for her next party.

Okay. Gotta go. Just heard the ding of my rotisserie machine. I'm making chicken and stuffing for din-din before Rob goes to work. He'll be getting up in a few.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Okay, I am officially sad...Marie is there.

But I am there in spirit!

Unknown said...

Well if Cassi can come up with any reason at all to get something she will!! She is pretty good negotiator!!