Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Working...GIRL!

Yep, that's right folks! I'm a working girl again. I just got hired as a cashier at Home Depot. Not the best, but it's a job. And, in case you're wondering, yes, I'm still going to school. My goal is 5 more semesters, including this one, until I'm finished.

So, if my drug test (the good 'ole pee-in-a-cup job) comes back clean, I will be starting my orientation on Saturday. When I can, I will be working Tuesdays and Thursdays on the opening shift. That means I have to roll my BUTT out of bed no later than 4:30am. I will only be able to do this on days when Rob's off the night before. I will also be working every Saturday and Sunday. Cassi will be going to Pa's and Nana's on weekends.

Soooooo, I will post as often as I can, especially since I've got a few to post from our OUTRAGEOUS weekend with Rob's uncle. Plus, both of us had our first days of school yesterday.

That's it for now. I'm working on some old pictures for my school Principal friend. I did a picture for her secretary last year. I hope she likes them.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't over do it with the Tuesday and Thursdays! Try the weekends for a while and see how you are able to handle work and school, then see about adding extra days. I'm soooo proud of you!