Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The PURRR-FECT Post...#100...

The Kittens!


Here are the pictures that I promised to everyone! They were taken this morning. You'll also find commentary under each. Remember, to see the picture larger, just click on the picture. Use your browser's Back button to come back here. I just wish I had video of them sometimes. They are so hilarious!

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )
Ahhh! The afternoon nap. Time to spread out and take as much room as possible!

Yep, I've got little sis in the bag. Not bad. Kinda comfy. I'll just lay here!

Oh, Boy! I'm FREEEEE! Those guys can't keep me in!


Mom, quit taking all these pictures of us. Am I upside down or are you? I can't tell!

Now how did this picture show up of our mom cat???

Now, let's fight! I always love a good brawl amongst family!

And the fight ensues! With our little sis in the bag, we'll fight out of it and on top of it!

4 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Ohhhh they are sooo cute! And I love the bright blue eyes! Portia had eyes like that when she was little. Too bad they do not stay that way! Oh I just want to reach in the screen and pet them. If only they always stayed that small.

Unknown said...

They are sooooo cute!! I wish I could have one!

[] said...

Man, I'm drooling over here! I wish my boyfriend wasn't allergic.

Cathy said...

Monicker...

Are you SURE you want the boyfriend? JUST KIDDING! Yep, all of the kittens are up for adoption. The orange one is already adopted, just waiting on day for delivery. Even mom is up for adoption. If you know someone and am in the Cleveland, OH area...