Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Cassi, the Tennis Star!

This past weekend, we spent Saturday, with Rob's Uncle. They took us to a local park in Canton, where we could have a picnic. The park was just gorgeous. One major part of the park was a three court tennis court. Cassi decided she wanted to play tennis. Of course, this was her first time. She was PERFECT for a first timer. Below, are the pictures of her playing. I think she will be REALLY good with sports, if she finds the right sport to play. So, we'll try tennis.

When I was in high school (yes, in the dark ages), I was forced to play tennis during one quarter. After the initial grunting, I really enjoyed it. I've kept the knowledge with me to this day. Even at one point, Marie and I were going to play. But, I don't remember if we ever did.

Anyway, Marie, if you've got those rackets, can you bring them when you come visit? No, Cassi still doesn't know that you're coming. That will be a good "thing" for her to see if you've got them. If not, I'll look at getting a few.

Without further ado, here are the photos:







I think she'll be a good tennis player if she gets some practice!

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see she is having fun!! Look at those red cheeks!! Unfortunately I don't have the rackets. I don't know what happened to them but I don't have them. Is there a tennis court near your house? If there is then we can go get a couple rackets when I come down there. If she sounds like she's in a down mood when I talk to her on Friday I'll tell her that I'm coming to visit.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I can not believe how big she si getting! And I love her little bob hair cut!