Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Today...Very, Yuck!

I must have done more yesterday than I thought. Today, I didn't get up until 9:30, but all day, I had the need to go back to sleep. Even walking around at Lowe's, I needed to sit down or lay down. So much so, it made me sick.

By the afternoon, I ate my leftover alfredo from last night. Rob got called to work for overtime. They really needed him bad. So, instead of having one more day off work tomorrow night, he's working tonight and tomorrow. In the grand scheme of things, it will only be 4 hours of OT, because he works only 36 hours a week, but anything helps. He'll get the 4 extra hours and 4 OT hours.

So, he went down to sleep around 4, and I did too. Cassi napped and watched TV. I didn't get up until 7.

Now, Rob should be at work. Cassi and I are getting ready for bed, while Cassi watches Buffy. Yep, her favorite "horror" show, which doesn't give her nightmares.

Okay. Off to bed for me. I want to read, using my NEW reading glasses. Boy, do they make the reading larger. I can't imagine what I would have done with bifocals. Probably the same as my mom, who fell when she first started wearing them.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Cupcake Blonde said...

Cassie watches Buffy!! She a girl after her Auntie Re and Amanda's heart!! :)

Cathy said...

Yes. We are watching Marie's DVD sets and are now on Season 6. Marie: Don't forget, we need Season 7. Cassi tried to get Pa to take the DVD's with him this weekend to watch them at his house. Pa says, "No Buffy. I might get scared." When Cassi doesn't see a monster or Buffy IMMEDIATELY, she asks if we are REALLY watching Buffy (if I tricked her into watching something else).

Unknown said...

Well the girl has good taste that's for sure!!