Monday, August 14, 2006

Got my First Pair of Glasses!

Yep, today, I went and picked up my first pair of glasses. Just waiting on those WONDERFUL second pair. Come Wednesday, it will be 2 weeks since my doctor's appt. Good thing I am not BLIND!

So, when we called today, we asked about the second pair. Must have been ESP because they were on the phone with the company that makes their glasses. For some reason, the second pair broke and they had to start all over to make them.

If they finished them today, AND got them in the mail, they will be to the eye doctor's office tomorrow. They are the ones I need for my computer work!

Once I get both pairs, I promise to have my pictures taken with both so you can see them. Didn't forget to add them, just hadn't gotten them until today.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just hope they will help with the migraines!