Sunday, August 13, 2006

The Meeting! My first time seeing Jason after 10 years!

On Thursday, he emailed me. It was all of a sudden that he let me know when he would be in PA. Thursday evening, while I was writing in my journal to put here in my blog. This is what I wrote:

"Called him today. He emailed me his cell phone number. Luckily, I checked my email before we left for camping today. Can't believe how it's been 10 years, but he still sounded the same. I called him this afternoon, after we got settled in at the campground. I asked him where he was going to be in PA. On Saturday, I'll look up where they will be and the cheapest way to get there.

I'm excited and nervous at the same time. I'm worried that I'll go to one extreme or the other. I can't wait. He said he would call so we can figure out what day will be good. I'm going to drive to where they are.

Feelings about meeting his wife? I can't wait! I definitely will be brining a gift for her. Her name is Cat, short for Catherine. My name is Cathy, short for Cathryn. Haven't figured out the reason for the similarities."

Okay, that's it for now. I'll write about the experience from our get together on another post.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

No comments: