Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Rug Rats are 5 Weeks Old!

Okay, the babies are getting big! I wanted to share the current pictures of them. The orange one, AKA, Popeye, and the black male are using the litter pan now, eating hard food, and drinking water. As for the girls, the calico and the grey, we are still working on them for the litter pan.

This morning, as I was walking back after cleaning out the litter, I see the calico copping a squat to potty on the one side of the entertainment center. I picked her up in mid pee and put her in the litter pan. She went in the litter pan. We know they are having small accidents, but I am working diligently to get them cleaned up. Both girls are working on the food and water right now.

But, when all 4 want MOM'S milk, they come running. With the fact they have claws, and know how to use them, they are climbing up my blue country couch. No wonder I haven't gotten new furniture for the living room! That and the fact we are broke!

Anyway, without further ado, here are the pictures, in no random order:

Let me CLIMB! (the calico)

The Bro's are fighting over grandpa's shoes!Yep, I'm partial to Popeye!
The four ready for a nap on the couch!
Let me sleep alone on the top of the couch! I'm in CHARGE!
The two girls fighting over the back corner of the couch to sleep!

As you can tell, I love to take the pictures of these cute things! They are a handful, but hopefully, they will all find good homes to adopt them. They are 5 weeks old now and will be ready for adoption in 3 weeks.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't get over how cute they are!! I really wish that we could get one! Oh well I will have to live vicariously through you!