Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Small World...

Okay, I've been reviewing some stuff on the ABC Affiliate's web site here in Cleveland, www.newsnet5.com. I see this link, "NewsChannel 5 Anchor Ties The Knot," and I just have to click. You see, my sister, Marie, used to work for Channel 5 when she lived here in Cleveland.

Come to find out that life is a VERY SMALL world. The news anchor that got married was Alicia Booth. She married a doctor, Dr. Robert Sprecher. Here's the small world part:

He is the doctor who performed the surgery on Cassi to clip her tongue for being tongue-tied.

Okay. Just wanted to share my small-worldness with everyone.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's cool! Mom asked me if I knew her, but I don't. She got there after I left.

Cathy said...

Well, Danita Harris got married in June! I believe you know her, Marie. The link to her wedding pictures and video is on the newsnet5 web site too.

Unknown said...

Yeah I worked with Danita a lot!! She was so awesome to work with! I knew she got married, but I haven't seen the photos. That will be cool to look at!