Sunday, August 06, 2006

Saturday...Tired Day...

I can't believe how tired I was yesterday. I was feeling a little down, mostly because it was the end of my "you know what." Cassi was/is gone, but I just had no umph to get up and do. I did get a chance to watch a movie that came from Netflix. We're trying it out to see how it does. After our first round of movies, so far so good. We got for Cassi "Pooh's Heffalump Movie" (yep, we're Disney people here), I got "Memoirs of a Geisha", and Rob got "Sahara." We haven't watched Sahara yet.

I had to fight all day to stay awake. I didn't want to go anywhere, but ended up spending the day on the computer, besides when I watched my movie. Oh, and I washed the shower curtain, but no dry. And, I also folded some laundry and put a load of dishes in the dishwasher.

The kittens are a joy as always. They're jumping around like rabbits now. They've moved their sleeping station to under the blue couch (the one you see in the photos in my last post). But, I really laughed at them.

I fought to stay awake because I needed to make sure Rob was up at 5. I made dinner and hurried him off to work. This is also his weekend to work. But, he is only working 4 out of the 6 days because he has vacation now for 11 days (including his usual days off).

After he left, I really dropped. By 8:30, I was in bed. Couldn't stay awake anymore. By 9 I was asleep, but woke up at 10:30, just before Rob called. He chatted with me for a few minutes. Then, I was up until about midnight. Then, I went back to sleep until 9 this morning. I must have REALLY needed it. Before my second time going back to sleep, I had been thinking about a poem. I should have gotten up to write it, but knew if I did, I wouldn't get back to sleep. Sadly enough, the poem is gone. Maybe I'll get it back again tonight.

Okay. It's 10 and I'm STILL tired. Maybe having Cassi away makes my body say, "Time to catch up on sleep."

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's good that you were able to catch up on your rest!! I'll call you later this week and tell you all about Chicago, it was AWESOME!! Joe and I could totally live there!!