Monday, August 14, 2006

Friday Night...

Friday night, I was very sleepy, until the light went out. Cassi and Rob fell asleep quickly, but I woke up immediately. So, I ended up writing my thoughts out. Here's what I wrote:

"It is late, Friday night, and I can't sleep. Rob and Cassi are asleep, but I can't. I have too much on my mind. This is the first time we've been away from home for a full 2 days. All 4 kittens are using the same litter pan. I'm concerned they have forgotten where it is and have pottied on the floor. It will be easy enough to clean up.

Also, my mind is thinking about the phone call from Jason. Hopefully, he will call tomorrow. If he's available on Sunday, I'd like to go then. Cassi will be at Pa's. If Rob doesn't want to go, that's fine. I want to go by myself. Will I look different to him? I know I have TONS more grey hair now. What will he do when he sees me? I know I want to hug him. BUT, when will be the right time? So many, "What ifs" and not enough time.

Then, there's my whole insomnia thing bearing its ugly head. Sometimes it seems like I'm afraid to go to sleep. I was DEFINITELY tired when I laid down. As soon as I turned off my light, my brain turned on. Hopefully, I'll be able to get back to bed to go to sleep.

In the morning, we'll pack up and go home. OUr adventure was nice and enjoyable.

I even caught 2 fish!"

As you can tell, my thoughts went all over the board. This is usually how I am when I can't sleep.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

No comments: