Thursday, March 01, 2007

Good Off Time

I'm sitting in the library for my Tech Writing class. The professor told me I could go about a half hour ago, because she was confident I had enough research documents for my paper. As it stands now, I've got 33 out of 45 research documents. Not bad for just a few days research.

But, I figured I would give Cassi her Pa-time. And, she wanted a bath at Pa's this evening. So, I said I would wait until class was over.

So, here I sit. I've retyped my one paper for next Tuesday. If we don't get perfect grades on the papers, we get the opportunity to rewrite them and make necessary changes. I'll look at it again to make sure I've got everything covered before turning it in.

I got Cassi's copy of the fundraiser. Pa & Nana already ordered. Professor Mary ordered too. I'm excited. I'm going to bring the flyer with me to class on Monday and Tuesday next week to see if anyone from class wants to order.

This morning, I cam to school and met with my career services coordinator. She is such a hoot. I told Rob my appointment was at 11. But, I would take Cassi to school and go right to school myself (hmm, there's that school word again!). So, half way to my school, he calls,

"Are you coming home?"

"Um. No. I'm already into Cuyahoga County and half way to school. I told you I was going right to school. I've brought stuff to do in case Anita can't see me right away. But, as soon as I'm done, I'll call you and come right home. I'll get you something to eat before I leave again and you go to work."

"OK."

Got home. Made lunch/dinner for us.

This evening, just as class is starting, he calls me, at 6pm.

"Are you done yet?"

"No. I just started. Remember, it's Thursday and class is from 6-8."

I swear, if I didn't tell him what day it was, he wouldn't remember. It's a good thing I've got a 4-month calendar on the wall to tell him when he's working. But, that's what happens when he works night shift, as a matter of fact, the 7-7 graveyard shift.

Okay. Gotta go for now. I'll talk about my career services meeting after I get home.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cassi told me she was good 15 days! I'll be honest, I didn't believe her at first because it seemed like didn't have that many days this month. But Dad told me you said that was the number, so $15 will be on the way to her soon!