Tuesday, March 27, 2007

New Template...

Just in time for Easter! Hope everyone enjoys the new template. I've got lots to say, but MAJOR stuff is happening at my house over the next few days. I may not have access to my internet for those days. I'll catch everyone up once I get back (also with COOL photos). I'll leave everyone wondering what I might be doing!

As an update for my classes, my goal for double A's is in my future! As it stands right now, for my writing assignments in Technical Writing, I've got scores of 5 out of 5 or 24/25 out of 25. The major hurdle right now is the TERM PAPER. I just turned in the first draft today. I meet with Professor Mary next Tuesday for a half hour to go through the paper for my final revisions and print. Then, I'm off class, doing work on my own, until 4/17.

Okay. Gotta go. I've got a few more major printing projects that need to get done before I go to bed tonight. The network goes down in the am.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the new template and it is something that will last even past easter!! Good luck with your meeting!