Thursday, March 15, 2007

My Honeymoon...

oh, yeah. No. Just our 10th Anniversary! It was an AWESOME DAY! I'll just give some highlights. I've got some PTO stuff to do this morning. But, I felt like it was my honeymoon.

Rob and I started by getting Cassi off to school. We went to breakfast together at Denny's. Then, he took me to get my hair cut and got it cut and permed instead. (pictures to follow) We ended the afternoon with my getting my nails done.

While at the hair dresser, he stepped out and got me a gift for our anniversary. I'll also share this later.

We stopped at the house before going down to Cassi's school. Spent about 45 minutes working on getting fundraiser stuff ready to be processed. He helped me sort through the envelopes and such.

I can't believe how much I still love it. It's been a long journey for us. 10 years. I DEFINITELY cannot see my life without him. He's so supportive and loving to me. I had a rough start this week and he helped me through it.

Ok. That's it for now. Gotta get Cassi off to school.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

P.S. Where did the SNOW come from?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the pictures!! I'm glad you two are so happy!

Cupcake Blonde said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Ten years is coming fast for Brian and I and I can't believe it!