Saturday, March 10, 2007

Well, Not Much to Say

It's been a pretty quiet few days here at the homestead. I haven't been able to do much since Cassi has been sick. We went to the doctor yesterday. The answer: she has a virus, something that is going around to all the kids in her school. I know at least one of the little girls in her class was sick because mom is now sick too (she's on the PTO with me). But, Cassi was prescribed some cough syrup to help break up the congestion.

We went to the pharmacy and they couldn't fill the prescription because her doctor put down "1 bottle" but not an amount in ounces. But, in replacement, she can take Dimetapp DM. Yep, she thinks the medicine is yucky. The yucky medicine will help her get better because it's usually the yucky medicine that works the best.

I ended up not going to my poetry class on Wednesday. Thursday, there was only 3 of us in class for Tech Writing. We REALLY got some personal support from Professor Mary. We left at 7:30, a little earlier than usual.

But, next week is my Spring Break. Not much of a break, though. I've got all my reading to do and notes to take for my paper. Then, I've got some poetry to write. I think I've actually been down in the dumps this week that's put me in a writer's block.

Then, this week is the closing of our Easter Fundraiser. Hopefully, we'll make the right amount in sales. The money is going to some good things for the school.

Finally, Wednesday is our wedding anniversary. It's been 10 years. We're going to go out to dinner for our anniversary. We got some gift cards in the mail to use. Can't wait. Because the anniversary is on Wednesday, and we want to do it that night, we'll take Cassi with us.

Okay. Gonna go for now. Marie suggested I look at the BBC for some of my research. I'm always looking for more.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad munchkin is feeling a bit better! I hope you're able to get some work done this week!