Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Better Offer...

I swear my daughter has a better social life than I do (sorry, honey, but right now it's the truth). On our way out from school, to get in the car and FLY to Cleveland for my poetry class, we ran into Dan and Alexis. Alexis is Cassi's friend. Last week, she went there on Tuesday night. Alexis asks if Cassi can come over and play. I tell her that I'm on my way to school that she would need to stay until after I get done class. Dan tells me no problem.

So, she got a better offer. Even though she loves seeing Professor Nuala, going and playing with friends is better.

But, she was very upset when I got there. A "lover's" quarrel the girls were having. Probably too much "girl" time together. They had a good time. Dan has already asked for Cassi to come over and spend the night during Easter Break. SWEET!

So, we've got furniture moved, ready for our big 2-day event here at the house. Sorry, Marie, you're in the dark as much as everyone else. Want it to be a HUGE surprise. I'll add photos as soon as the work is done (can't figure it out yet?). Let me just say it will be ALOT warmer here after we're done. But, I will still have access to the internet. YEAH! Didn't have to move that furniture, just a laser printer.

Lots of love,
Cathy
8^ )

No comments: