Sunday, March 11, 2007

March Madness

Okay. I'm just as excited as all the college students right now who are awaiting the announcements of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament. For those of you who watch every year, this is MARCH MADNESS. I'm waiting to see if Drexel University gets into the show. As some of you might know, earlier in my life, I attended Drexel University for the first year of my college life. At that time, I worked in the Sports Information Office and got to help out with the Men's Basketball team. The guys thought of me as their "little sister." One, because I was shorter than they were and two, I was younger than they age-wise.

Good luck to all the teams who make it. They're announcing the West Division right now. I'm still tied with the teams from the East Coast, even though I've been in Ohio since 1993.

Gotta go!

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

P.S. 6:37 pm. That SUCKS! Drexel didn't get it. But, as they just said Syracuse didn't get in either. I feel bad for both teams. But, we'll see how the games go.

No comments: