Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Gonna Wash That Grey...

Right out of my hair! You know your man is in for the long-haul when he dyes your hair for you.

But, he also told me today that my hair REALLY looked like a rabbit today.

I guess I'd still choose him for my hubby. (Well, we'll be married 10 years in March; knowing each other 10 years AND 3 weeks!)

I've got the story of the century to tell about Cassi's sleep over/birthday party. Will spill it tomorrow.

Cassi goes back to school tomorrow and I've got to sleep!

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Lynda said...

I think you have great hair. Post a picture of the new 'do! :-)

I can't wait to hear the story of the century.

Unknown said...

Oh boy... I can just imagine what happened with Cassi's party! Can't wait to hear! And I see you have turned to the dark side and began to dye your hair, it's about time!

Cathy said...

Marie, I CAN'T BELIEVE you said that! This wasn't the first time dying. But, it's now dark brown. Ooh, with the photos from the party, you might be able to see my hair pre-dye!