Saturday, December 30, 2006

Colors...

Since I have been doing graphic design work, I've found an AWESOME place to find colors. This place is not your typical locale. But, colors do work in this facility. That would be your local home do-it-yourself store. For me, my favorite place is called Lowe's. Because they have an AWESOME selection of paint samples, from all the brands they sell. Plus, you can see what colors will work well with others, etc. AND, you get samples! Yes, those samples are used to pick paint for interior, exterior, furniture, etc. But, I like the colors to help me with my design work.

Sometimes, I like to scan in the colors to find them on the color wheel of Photoshop, etc. So, when my next template comes out, it will include colors from a set I found at Lowe's. I'm working on it now, so watch soon!

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cool!! I hope it helps with your creativity!! But don't forget to include the muchkin in on the fun!

Miki said...

Sounds like you have a COLOR plan! Thanks for the advice on the ipod, but alas, the silly program won't open unless the silly machine is plugged in! Then, it won't allow me to transfer from the library to the machine. INsane!

Miki said...

OH MY! I forgot to say Happy New Year!