Wednesday, January 03, 2007

The Proof is in the Cake & Ice Cream

Because we went Pooh themed, the cake was
made with Winnie-the-Pooh.

I hand-made her Happy Birthday on my computer.

Cassi laying down on one of the couches sans jammies.

From L-R, Ciara, Caroline, Hailey, Jo, Emily, Sam.

Emily and Sam on the other couch.
(yes, they don't match right now!)


The girls posed for "nice girl photos."

Then got their way for "goofy girl" photos.

Cassi opening her presents.

I'm hiding in the background, writing down for thank-you cards.


By this time, you can see they are all in jammies.
This is the cake and ice cream moments!

Here are the photos. They have a lot of "red eye," but I wanted to post them before any real time went by.
Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

4 comments:

Lynda said...

The cake is really cute. Looks like the girls had fun.

Unknown said...

Wow... it looks like everyone had an awesome time! I tried to post this once before, but it looks like it didn't take.

Cupcake Blonde said...

I love the blue tongues in the pictures! ;)

Cathy said...

The blue tongues are from the "Nickelodeon" fruit-flavored candy canes they ate before having the cake.