Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Proof is in the Picture


Okay. Remember, I told you guys a while back about my neighbor who uses his leaf blower to clear his sidewalk and driveway? Well, I got the PROOF. After I got back from taking Cassi to school, I heard the vroom of the blower. I ran inside and came out with digital camera. And wala!


The proof is in the picture...

I was even able to get the blower in the picture as he was blowing up snow.

And, I would like to thank Ralph for sending us this AWESOME snow. I know snow can be a bad thing, but for all of us in the Cleveland area, we need to get rid of some of the nasty bugs and germs flying around from the decent weather, just NOT NORMAL for Cleveland, OH.

So, here's to the man who can clear his side walk and driveway with a LEAF BLOWER!

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is tooo funny!!