Monday, January 08, 2007

Post-it Photo Paper

Product Endorsement:

I'm so glad they decided to come out with something like this. Granted, I have not had the opportunity to use my paper yet, but can't wait to get onto my computer and print some AWESOME 4x6 photos with it.

A bonus: The craft store I just told you about in my last post, well they had them there. I picked up one pack on Saturday. The price tag on the shelf said $6.97. Well, I'll just get one and see how they work out. Maybe I can find them for a better price through eBay (which is usually what I do). After my ring up, the lady tells me $7.50. I got these, plus a $1.00 pack of envelopes and some stickers that were $1.50 per sheet. Somehow she made an error? So, after I left, I looked at the sales slip: $1.00! I was floored. For that much, I would have bought them all. I went this morning, after going to the grocery store, to pick up the rest. I've got 4 packs of 25 sheets of post-it picture paper!

WHOO! HOO!

Gotta go! I'm doing lots of stuff and have little time to get it done in before Cassi is to be picked up at 3.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's cool that you were able to get such a good deal! But you need to keep an eye on ALL your money, that is where it always ends up going, is the little stuff that you think is a great deal!

Miki said...

Great Deal! I would have returned to buy the rest on the shelf too! Hey, as for your previous post, don't feel so old, it isn't that you are old, you just remember songs from different times in your life, you are musically diversified, that is all. I just downloaded a few real oldies from my parents' generation, and remember, I was a "late" baby, so my parents were "old" when they had me! I love to hear music from my childhood, from what the radio was playing from what I heard in the car, or at a friend's house etc.