Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Camera Moment...

Well, folks. We FINALLY got some snow AND cold in the Cleveland area. Maybe the bugs going around will die out. We got about 2 inches, but not enough for schools to close. This is good because I've got a PTO meeting this afternoon.

Anyhoo, I wished I'd had my camera on the ready this morning. After coming back from errands, Rob and I watched this guy clear his driveway and his car...

with a LEAF BLOWER!

It couldn't have been a more classic moment. I admit the snow was the "fluffy" kind, but come on! I swept my walk ways this morning with a broom so the kids at least had a little way they could walk to school and be okay for the snow.

I couldn't stop laughing at the sight!

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Lynda said...

You guys got snow!? Lucky!

We just have cold and wind. I like it better than the spring temps though. Well, I did until my hands started itching like crazy.

Unknown said...

We only got a dusting here, but the snow will get here before you know it!