Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Even MORE Excited...

Okay, I'm nervous and excited. Today is my first day back after break. For those of you interested, here is my schedule:

ENG 305: Creative Writing Workshop: Poetry M-W 4pm-6pm
ENG 301: Advanced Expository Writing: Technical Writing T-Th 6pm-8pm

Yeah, yeah. I hear you all! TWO ENGLISH CLASSES! And even more THEY'RE WRITING CLASSES! Since I'm in this for wanting to be a technical writer, ENG 301 was my main class for this semester. When I found out the professor I had over the summer was teaching the creative writing workshop on poetry, I had to be there!

So, unless Rob is off work, Cassi will be flying with me 4 days a week into Cleveland. She'll be stopping at Pa's house, which is right on the way to class. It still isn't too bad. I'll be cutting it close on Monday's and Wednesday's when I have to take Cassi to Pa's. She gets out of school at 3pm. I have to get her to Pa's and to class by 4pm. We live about 35 minutes from Cleveland. So, those days will be tight and I may end up signing her out early on those days.

As soon as I start writing my poetry, I'll post on my creative writing blog and let you know. I'll probably use these pages and my creative writing blog pages for my journal. If my guess is correct, I'll have to write two pages a day for a journal, which is why I got so "write-y" this summer. Maybe I'll be creative again this semester. Whoo Hoo! I know one person, who has always been a promoter of my poetry out there will like the fact that I'm writing poetry again (at least for the next 16 weeks).

Okay. Gotta get pip squeak up for school.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the classes! Keep your nose to the grindstone!