Monday, January 08, 2007

You Know You're Old WHEN...

You can listen to some of your favorite songs on the OLDIES channel.

Here, in Cleveland, OH, the oldies channel is 105.7. I was headed to a discount craft store, called Pat Catan's. On the way, I heard "Honky Cat" by Elton John and "You've Got a Friend" by James Taylor. Granted, the songs are from the 70's, AND I'm not getting any younger.

It's just that I've turned into my mother and enjoy the music she listens to.

AND DARN IT, I enjoy it too! Gotta enjoy something in this life!

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah it's all downhill when we start to agree with some of mom's choices in music

Lynda said...

I put on soft rock to sleep to last night, and I would swear some of those songs were on regular rock and roll radio before. LOL.