Friday, December 01, 2006

I FINALLY tracked myself...

Today, was the sixth edition of our newspaper for the semester. Every two weeks, I have travelled the streets of CSU to deliver the newspapers to my appointed locations. By the way, my locations grew over the past month, so I am going to more stops.

So, today, I decided I wanted to try to track the number of steps. I just took the wonderful, ever-helpful digiwalker on my right hip. After tracking, I've got 2080 steps, almost 1 mile for my steps. I've actually got 3 separate runs to make. And, why shouldn't I get the most, I've been the circulation manager for the entire semester.

So, I've still been walking and exercising, but more slowly than the summer and early fall. With my up coming schedule, my walking schedule will be full again.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cool!! Keep up the good work! I haven't been able to exercise myself the last few weeks, but I'm planning on starting up again this week!