Monday, December 18, 2006

It's Official...

I've been able to fix my template. I had a few problems with the old template:
  1. I wanted to add my links to my blogs for everyone to reach from this page.
  2. I wanted to add my blog friends links so others can see who I read on a daily basis.

The problem was, with Blogger Beta, I was unable to hard-code these items in. But, the pretty thing about Blogger Beta is, these items are "elements" of the template being upgraded. I know MANY of you are not liking Blogger in Beta. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

So, as you see my blog now, you'll find my blog links, my blog friends' links, and my seasonal template. The difference now is that I don't have separate sections for archives and recent posts. They changed it to more of a table of contents looking outline, which I rather enjoy.

But, to keep me correct with my template, I've got a "secret" blog that I'm using for template creation before going LIVE here. You can find it if you want through my profile. This blog will stay this way for a while.

The only bug, is where the blog post title doesn't want to left justify. But, maybe I'll try to center it.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

P.S. We took Cassi to see Santa. For those of you who know the Cleveland area, we took her to Great Northern Mall, which is in North Olmsted (between Cleveland and Elyria). This man is AMAZING. He's been Santa for more than 25 years. We just couldn't stay away. We've taken her here many times over the past 7 years she's been around. I'll add the picture tomorrow, after I review the best picture (their's or mine).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!! I can't wait to see my baby girls Christmas photo!

Miki said...

Can't wait to see that Picture!
Hope all goes well with the Blog thing, not me, I can't change, I am computer impaired, I am not even able to make a blog roll or make links to websites that I love!