Saturday, December 23, 2006

Cool Title...

Okay, I love to browse upon my friends' Web sites and find cool stuff they've done. Well, here's another cool one. My ex's wife had on her site about creating "Your Peculiar Aristocratic Title."

Well, here's mine:

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Her Noble Excellency Cathy the Calm of Middle Witchampton
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

And, if you don't like your's when you create it, you can always try again. This one took me 3 tries. I like the idea of being part of "Middle WITCHampton."

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new black background for the text it makes it easier to read everything!

Miki said...

Hey, Cathy, you sleeping in after all of those exams???? Hope Santa was good to you and yours, love the new background too, I can read easier! Have a great day!