Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Music Video Site

A while back, Sarah McLachlan was on one of the morning news shows. On the program, they mentioned a Web site where you could find her music "stripped." At first, I wasn't sure what they were talking about, but investigated.

There is a site: Stripped Music, where musical acts have been recording and posting their music, free of the "story" and "hoopla" associated with a music video. I've been hooked ever since.

Especially, since my all-time favorite country artist has a few of her own videos there. Yep, Reba!

So, stop on by to see if any of your artists are there!

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

1 comment:

Miki said...

Hey Cathy, glad that you found a music site that you love, I had a great download site, but my computer, in its infinite wisdom has decided to put it on the fritz. I need to fix it by going to this site and then do this and then do that and then to this site and then delete this or that and try this etc....I told you, I am impaired by the computer! Loved Cassi's pic with Santa, it is very cute!