Sunday, September 03, 2006

KLUTZ!

Okay, everyone can laugh at me. I know Rob will yell and scream. Last night, before going to bed, I had to "use it." So, I went. The toilet roll became empty, and I prepared to replace the roll. Do-do me, I was standing in front of the toilet, while flushing and trying to put the roll on the holder. All of a sudden, the holder fell out of my hand and into the toilet, WHILE IT WAS FLUSHING. So, I tried desperately to get the holder out of the toilet.

Nope! It's now stuck in the toilet. I think the best way to get it out will be to rip the toilet off the floor (after emptying it of water) and snake the thing back out. To do this, though, I will need to pick up a new sealer ring to put under the toilet to seal it to the floor. Yucky stuff!

Note to self: ALWAYS shut the lid when trying to multi-task in the bathroom!

8^ (
Just an hour later, at 9:37 am, Rob has come home, heard me rant as I am already dressed and ready to head to Lowe's, and snakes the toilet to get the holder out. Plus, he is also already in bed.

What a MAN! Because the darned thing was plastic, it didn't get very far in the snake of the back end of the toilet. But, luckily, because he was so tired, he didn't yell at me.

But, he did bring the adoration of all his co-workers because I cooked. They want the recipe from me. Well, the recipe for the alfredo sauce lives here on my blog. Here is the link to that specific blog story:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Again I say.... you have to stop feeding everyone! You DON'T have the money for it!

Cathy said...

Don't worry. I just wanted to give back for all the times Rob has come home and said, "You'll never believe what everyone brought in for dinner at work." They are always having pot lucks. This was my time to have him share and not just take.