Thursday, September 28, 2006

Halloween Project

This evening, Cassi, Daddy, and I worked on a craft project for Halloween. I found the project on crayola.com, making pumpkins out of brown bag lunch bags. At first, it was working great. We were all working together. Then, Cassi decided she wanted to do her own thing. She was cutting paper, that I asked her not to do, TWICE. So, I yelled, and daddy decided he was finished becasue I was getting mad.

In the end, everyone left but me. I finished Cassi's pumpkin. Cassi came back and helped me finish my pumpkin. The pumpkins look cute. Her's is rainbow colored with black eyes, nose, and mouth. My pumpkin is all orange, with red eyes, black nose, and red mouth. My is evil looking.

But, it was fun, in the end.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's paper! Let her cut it! We can always get more!! Don't ruin the moment, let that stuff go if the family is doing stuff together!

Lynda said...

Awww! It sounds like fun!

But I have to agree with Marie. Let Cassi express herself with her own thing. Who knows what she will come up with? (Though, me, I can be particular, so look whose talking, right?)

Cathy said...

We didn't want her to cut because the scissors she was using were my good "sharp" ones. I didn't want her to get hurt. The 2 pumpkins we finished are now sitting on the entertainment center. She just had to show them off to Pa and Nana tonight when they brought her home!