Sunday, September 24, 2006

Work = Good for Weight Loss

Okay. I've decided to add my weight loss blog into this blog. No need to go there anymore. Right now, I'm cooking dinner, in my jammie because I had a LONG day at work. I was on my feet for 8 hours, and sweated the entire time. I ran the self-check cash registers, being in charge of 4 self-checks, along with a regular register. I was continually walking around to all 4 registers.

By doing this, I did ALOT of walking. I just knew I should have used my digiwalker. I must have used at least 2 miles today. After getting home, I went right to the shower and into my jammies.

I know I'll definitely lose more weight because of working on the weekends.

Conclusion, Work = Good for Weight Loss!

Downside, I've got sore feet because they haven't been on concrete like that in years, probably since I worked for the post office in NJ.

Gotta go. Need to check din-din.

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job!! You should look into getting those gel inserts for your shoes!

Lynda said...

I like that you combined both. It all is your life, right? :)

Hope your feet feel better! Are you gellin'?

Cathy said...

Nope, not "gellin'" yet! Maybe I'll think about trying a pair after Rob gets paid on Thursday. They are a definite must when I'm walking at least a mile a day on school days. When the print editions come out of the paper, I'm walking about 2 on that day!