Monday, September 11, 2006

The Anti-Blogger

Yep, folks. I've been the anti-blogger for the past week. It has been VERY crazy for me. I'm still working on finishing my 5 news stories for my Lab News class. I've got 1 done, 1 almost, 1 tonight (piano and violin concert). Then, I've got 2 to do and finish. My goal is to get them done by Thursday. The one I've got finished and the one tonight are going into the first published edition of the paper. The others, plus the 2 for the published edition will all go out onto the newspaper's Web site.

So, I've been very anti-, but have been commenting on my blog friend's sites.

A sad day for me yesterday. Our first kitten has gone to his new home. Rob's friend from work came over with her kids yesterday. The first thing they saw was "Popeye" who will now be renamed by them. This was the orange kitten. They wanted him immediately. Luckily, I had a litter pan, which made it easier for her to get him started in his new home. They, of course, had to stop on the way home for litter and food. But, since we'll be visiting their house, we'll still get to see him as he grows up. So, not a complete loss. As we visit, I'll keep updating with more photos.

So, my dilemna, I've got mom and fluffy girl to adopt out. I'm trying to get them adopted this week. But, if they don't get adopted, I'll end up having to take them to a shelter. We are keeping the two, boy and girl, who appear to be the runts of the litter. We'll take them to get fixed and shots, etc. In the end, we'll end up with three cats, one adult and two kittens (who won't be kittens for long). If ANYONE knows of anyone wanting a kitten or adult, both females, they are up for adoption. The kitten IS litter trained. (psst. Marie, try to talk mom and dad into taking mom!)

Okay. I've got The Cranky Clevelander to post. It's late, but that's okay. It's my news blog anyway!

Love to all,
Cathy
8^ )

No comments: